Health and Safety Policy
- The Company regards the management of health and safety as an integral part of its business and as a management priority.
- It is our policy that all activities will be carried out in a safe manner and we will establish and evaluate, as appropriate, processes and practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of our employees and of others who may be affected by our activities.
- The hazards associated with our business activities will be identified and mitigated through formal assessment and will be reduced where reasonably practicable.
- The Company will comply with current health and safety legislation, as a minimum, seeking to establish policies and procedures that enable the Company and its employees to meet this commitment and will work to establish and apply best practice to all its activities where this is practicable.
- Employees are expected and encouraged to be proactive on health and safety issues. All employees, contractors and sub-contractors are required to co-operate with the Company and their colleagues in implementing the policy and shall ensure that their own work is without risk to themselves or others as far as is reasonably practicable.